Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 is an outstanding game and its loved by many. I love this game so much not only because I have played them since the ones from ps2, but because im not bragging but im pretty good at them on. I also like playing through the campaign because once you play the first mission. The story is always catching and hooking because they always have a new actor that is known by many around the world. Like this year they have Christopher Meloni as John Taylor. He is known by the protagonist in a show called "Law and Order".
As you can see they did a great job with the resemblance. I cant see any differences maybe the hair. Also this game has outstanding graphics. The gameplay for this game is very smooth and it slides along and its not to patchy or glitchy on next gen. But on last gen is garbage. Their soundtrack for this game is also amazing because of there choice of music. They chose Avenged Sevenfold which is one of my favorite bands. They are a heavy band. This game is rated by IGN at a 9.2/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment