Tuesday, April 26, 2016
What will fashion look like in 100 years
I predict that fashion will become very weird in the next few years. At one moment people will be wearing cloths then next thing you know the latest fashion will be no clothes. That would very weird but kinda funny to see. Some people might still be wearing the same things as today. Some people might be wearing spandex. You really cant predict this day and age. I believe that the world is gonna be threatened by aliens and they are gonna bomb us with nuclear weapons and bombs. So then everyone will have to wear hazmat suits. I realize that sounds ridiculous but I came to believe that that is true. But the fashion would consist of different looking suits. So that everyone Isn't dressing the same. Some people could wear regular clothes over their suits as well. Some people could have different color suits. You really cant predict what might happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment