Resiliency:
I have really good resiliency because I can remain
productive, most of the time. I am also my best or try to when I’m at my worst.
I also trust relatively everyone until they do something to me to make me not
trust them. And I always have a can do attitude.
Adaptability:
I can adapt to most situations when I don’t really
understand the situation. I also know my boundaries and when to extend
them. I am always open to new ideas and
different perspectives. I don’t understand some different cultures but I’m sure
that I can adapt to some new cultures.
Curiosity:
My curiosity is through the roof especially when I’m
learning about new stuff and stuff like space because I find that stuff so
interesting. I also love learning about new stuff to do with space. I ask
questions when not clear and if I don’t understand. If I know something someone
else doesn’t I will clarify what they want to know not to brag about what I
know and they don’t.
Ability to Trust:
My ability to trust is really good because I can trust
pretty much everyone and myself. My trust is mostly in people that I know will
do a good job. I also look back on things that give done that are similar and
trust that I will do a good job.
Creativity/Resourcefulness:
I will know when a problem will occur and then adapt to that
problem and fix it. I can be very humorous but only when necessary, and will
use it when needed not when wanted. I also have a good spirit in playfulness
because I’m used to it because I have a younger sister and have to entertain
her almost all the time. I am also aware of different kind of creativity.
Medical and Physical Requirements:
I am free from drug use or relying on drugs or alcohol. I
have normal functioning of all my joints and bones. My eyes are also 20/20 and
don’t require glasses or contacts. Im free of psychiatric disorders because im
not skitsafrenic or anything. My blood
pressure last time I checked is fine and dosnt exceed 140/90. And the only
thing that I don’t succeed is the height expected.
Country of Origin & Language:
Since English is the required language I exceed that but if
I had to learn a different language I would not pass but to do the interview
you only need a English level of A2 wish is elementary.
Fitness Testing:
The curl ups I can do 24 of them. Trunk lift? I don’t know
what that is but I’m sure I could do it. 18 push ups should be really easy but
I would need to work out a little bit before I do this. I can do 12 pull ups no
problem. Flexed arm hang for 15 seconds sounds pretty easy but I have never
seen this done before. The sit and reach whenever I try that I could never get
over like 6 or something like that so I would fail that one. With the running I
can run the same as an average person and I’m sure I can reach the expectation.
Dangers:
The dangers of going to space are limitless. I am aware that
once you are there, there’s no coming back. There is also the danger of maybe
this plan not working but never seeing my family again would be hard but the
people that you are going with are your family now.
No comments:
Post a Comment