Thursday, May 12, 2016

PlanetBase Game Review

Planet Base
Planet Base is a strategy game were you are on mars and you try to start a successful life on mars or the planet you’re on. If you don’t play it right all your people will just die. And if you last long enough you will end up getting a ship pad and a ship will come occasionally. With that ship you can trade goods and get better robots and people. You can build many different types of buildings such as: a cafeteria, bunk (sleeping area), mine, and solar panels, wind turbines, med bays, and power storages. It relates to the mars project how there is no returning, the game is just endless. The game looks like it could be a really fun game but it would get really annoying if your people all just died and you had to restart. I believe the game has some potential and could be a game I would play on my own time if I was bored.


P.S: Why u do dis, why do I have to go through this hell again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment